There are a number of resources for businesses, should they wish to undertake Disability Awareness Training.
Employers for Change Disability Awareness Training
Employers for Change provides free online training seminars to employers on Disability Awareness. A range of topics can be covered depending on the needs of the employer. To learn more please email email@example.com
Autism Awareness Training
AsIAm, Ireland’s National Autism Charity provides online training for businesses, employers and public sector organisations across the country.
Chime Awareness Training
Chime - the National Charity for Deafness and Hearing Loss offers awareness training for employers.
Disability Awareness Training Providers
- Ability Focus- Disability Employment Specialists
- Access Earth
- O’Herlihy Access Consultancy
- Train Ability
- Universal Access
Irish Wheelchair Association
The Irish Wheelchair Association delivers disability awareness training to groups and organisations.
Legal Island Training
Legal Island is a resource to ensure that all staff are aware of the legal obligations for disability inclusion.
NCBI Awareness Training
NCBI provide training to raise awareness of vision impairment and the barriers faced by people who have impaired vision.
National Disability Authority
- Accessibility Toolkit
- Disability Equality eLearning
- Inclusive Recruitment and Retention Practices e-learning session
Return to Work Support
Connect4Work provides support to employers and employees when retruning to work after an absence.
- Please note we do not endorse any of these providers and this is not an exhaustive list. If you have any queries or suggestions relating to the above, please contact us.